Neuro Regurgitation

just some random thoughts of mine and a place to put stuff I want to share...

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

When I grow up...

In 2 and a half weeks I "grow up". I start a real job, with real hours. It doesn't seem like a major thing but when you've been working until 8pm every day for the past 9 months, it seems like a big thing.

I keep thinking of all the little things I can do. Like join a gym, cook dinner, watch shortland street, go to a friend's or family for dinner. I have to be really careful though because it could be so easy to slip into a lazy life and not do anything in my spare time. And this would get my right back where I started from.

One thing I really want to do, is to lose weight. I'm bigger than I've ever been before and I feel like a sack of sand. I need to exercise regularly and start eating properly. I'm just piling crap into my body and it's not thanking me for it. I feel lethargic all the time and my mood hasn't been great lately either.

Antidepressants aside, the best thing that has every worked for me to help my depression has been regular, aerobic exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home